- Ranked No. #1 “The Best Organic Periodic Table of 2021 & 2022 – Reviewed and Top-Rated” by www.romanceuniversity.org, a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (see picture above, and also check it out on https://romanceuniversity.org/organic-periodic-table/).
- Perfect for scientists, classroom use, and public libraries, also a perfect match for a science student’s study room, or a home library, this Ultimate Periodic Table encourages readers to observe, think, classify, experiment, and communicate in an effort to satisfy the natural curiosity and tendencies to be adventuresome, experimental, and creative.
- This unique color-coded layout has been filled with more than 2,500 elemental data of the most recent accurate and verifiable data for reliable science, which includes physical, chemical, and crystallographic data displayed and explained on the same chart.
- Twenty different physical, chemical, and crystallographic parameters and characteristics are displayed for each element, including the first data on the most recently discovered and finally named – at the end of 2016 – heavy elements 112 to 118. All data have been thoroughly compiled from international standards and recommendations by IUPAC, NIST, Los Alamos National Laboratory, and abundant scientific articles, it is 100% error-free and conforms to the latest published information.
- This scientific artwork represents a large database of physical, chemical, and crystallographic information of the elements on a 20″x30″, 24″x36″, 30”x45”, or 40″x60″ layout, handy for studying, teaching, and performing highly reliable research.