- ORGANIC CHEMISTRY Science Poster Chart – complete chemistry of the hydrocarbon – contains descriptions of alkanes, branched alkanes, and aromatic compounds along with IUPAC nomenclature for naming.
- Conformational analysis, isomers, chemical reactions, physical and chemical properties of each hydrocarbon type are presented in a unique and highly 3D graphical presentation nowhere on Earth to be found on any poster, chart, or layout.
- Ranked No. #1 “The Best Organic Periodic Table of 2022 – Reviewed and Top-Rated” by https://romanceuniversity.org/organic-periodic-table/ a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
- The structured and highly graphical presentation provides an instrumental framework and aid to revision for students preparing for examinations. The authors – scientists and college professors – make the complicated subject of organic chemistry interesting and easy to understand.
- Tailored for both students and instructors, this Organic Chemistry Poster is addressed to undergraduate and graduate students taking introductory chemistry courses and to more experienced professors and researchers who need to stay up-to-date with the most recent advances on data as well. Easy-to-read to promote memory retention – it represents a great learning aid to reinforce quickly and repeatedly. A highly recommended REFRESHER for STUDENTS in HIGHER-LEVEL COURSES.
- This ORGANIC CHEMISTRY Educational Science Chart is offered as Poster Print or Laminated Poster Print on high-quality Kodak Metallic Art Paper, Gallery type Wall Display as MetalPrint, or Acrylic Print with a rich selection of mounting and wall display options for sizes ranging from 24″x36″ to 40″x60″. Proudly made entirely in the USA with indigenous materials only. Larger sizes are also available upon request.
- The information on this chart has been analyzed and explained in large detail in our books “The Amazing World of the Atom and the Ultimate Periodic Table of Elements” and “Functional Groups, Isomers, and Principles of Stereochemistry” found also in this store.
- The information on this chart has been analyzed and explained in large detail in our books “The Amazing World of the Atom and the Ultimate Periodic Table of Elements” (ISBN: 9781947641167) and “Functional Groups, Isomers, and Principles of Stereochemistry” (ISBN: 9781947641181) found also in this store