- Ranked No. #1 “The Best Organic Periodic Table of 2022 – Reviewed and Top-Rated” by https://romanceuniversity.org/organic-periodic-table/ a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
- 3in1 TRIPLE Chemistry Chart with Periodic Table of the Elements and two visual analogy guides to Functional Groups and Isomers – all in one!
- 2020 Up-to-date Ultimate Periodic Table of the Elements. For each of the 118 elements on the Periodic Table, including the most recently discovered and named heavy elements 112-118, there are 16 features presented for each element: name, symbol, atomic number, atomic weight, electronic configuration, Pauling electronegativity value, state type and family color-coded representations, density at room temperature, melting point, type of crystalline structure and lattice parameters, metallic, covalent and van der Waals radii. Crystallographic conversion formulas, legends, and explanatory notes are also included.
- Visual Guide featuring 19 most common Functional Groups, includes family classification, IUPAC nomenclature, and an example of a representative compound of each functional group graphically represented by its molecular and structural formula, wedge-and-dash projections, and ball-and-stick, and space-filling (3D) models.
- Visual Guide featuring 11 types of Isomers, includes the definition and an example of a representative pair of isomers for each type along with their IUPAC names, molecular and structural formula, wedge-and-dash and Fischer projections, ball-and-stick, and space-filling (3D) models, and numerous chemical, and physical properties.
A chemistry guide meant to provide systematic, up-to-date, and easy-to-understand background material as well as an instrumental framework and aid to revision for scientists, students, and instructors. As a perfect match for classroom use, public libraries, also a perfect match for a science student’s study room, or a home library, this comprehensive Chemistry and Science Educational Chart encourage readers to observe, think, classify, experiment, and communicate in an effort to satisfy the natural curiosity and tendencies to be adventuresome, experimental, and creative. All data have been thoroughly compiled from international standards and recommendations by IUPAC, NIST, Los Alamos National Laboratory, and abundant scientific articles; it is 100% error-free and conforms to the latest published information.
The information on this chart has been analyzed and explained in large detail in our books “The Amazing World of the Atom and the Ultimate Periodic Table of Elements” (ISBN: 9781947641167) and “Functional Groups, Isomers, and Principles of Stereochemistry” (ISBN: 9781947641181) found also in this store.
There are no reviews yet.